ERP firm RIB Solutions acquires cloud construction software firm CADX/ProjectCentre for est A$17.4m

5th Oct 2012. Listed German construction industry ERP firm RIB AG (FRA:RSTA) has announced the acquisition of Sydney-based CADX Pty Ltd, producer of ProjectCentre, a cloud-based project collaboration solution for the construction industry. Under the agreement RIB Solutions (“RIB”) has acquired 75% of the company and as a 5 year option over the remaining 25%, […]

Canadian Construction Software Firm Explorer Software Acquires CSSP and Kensington Computer Services

18th April 2011. Canadian construction software firm Explorer Software Group has announced it has acquired CSSP, the largest provider of software solutions for the Australian construction market, and has also acquired a CSSP support and services firm, Kensington Computer Services. Both firms originated in Adelaide. Terms of the deals have not disclosed. CSSP has been […]